9.05.2008

Meijer Draw! 4

yipity yahoo!  I finally have the 4th installment, which is really technically, like, the 5th or 6th, but that's not a problem.  For all intents and purposes, it's the 4th. Now that that has been established, let's talk about the Draw!  I am quite satisfied with how these particular sketches have turned out.  The quality of my meijer sketching has improved lol.  I'm not gonna lie to you, I think that if everyone did this, many problems in this world could be solved.  I think death itself would probably no longer exist.  But then, that's just me isn't it.
I've been told that this guy looks like one of our managers.  
Not sure if I completely see it, but I understand where they're coming from.
Oh my! this rabbit is rabid.
Just a cute old man.
I like to think of this guy as an extinct, dinosaur warrior
cuz I'm sure they wore armor, we just haven't found it yet...
Here's my favorite cowboy =]
...a shady character...
Aviator eagle.

No comments: